Time & Location
25 Nov 2021, 17:30 – 19:30
Pity Me, The Sjovoll Centre, Front St, Pity Me, Durham DH1 5BL, UK
About the event
Dear CICC member or Carer.
We just wanted to make you aware that the next CICC-older group 14+.
Meeting is taking place on the Thursday 25th November from 5.30pm until 7.30pm.
Please promote to all young people to attend.
The topics that will be discussed are: -
· CICC name change and logos. – what do you think?
· Film Project 2022 – theme and ideas.
· Fostering and Me – Anne Middleton Service Manager – Looked After Children Resources
· CICC Podcasts Update- by CICC member Thomas
· Corporate Parenting Panel – update by CICC members.
· Education Fun Fund update.
· Any other business
If you would like anything adding to the topics or want to get involved with Durham’s CICC in any way please get in touch with Investing in Children or speak to your social worker or carer.
There are many different opportunities to get involved.
If you would like to attend virtually we will be able to support you to do this – just get in touch via your social worker or carer.
Young people have also recently come up with ideas for some new guides to promote rights and information.
They can be found here - Helpful Guides | Durham Children in C (durhamcicc.co.uk)